Marketing and PR Assistant
An invaluable opportunity to work with exciting client brands within our brand communications & PR agency. You will be assisting with the day-to-day running of the press office and all aspects of marketing and communications.
This is a rare development opportunity to join a growing company for anyone who wants a career in marketing and branding as the role is very varied and enriching.
- Co-create and edit the editorial calendar for both clients and company
- Research, write and distribute press releases
- Update and collate client reports
- Updating the press database
- Managing press and influencer sample send-outs
- Helping with website and social media activity for CARTABLE ENFANTS
- Assist with website development projects on behalf of clients
- Passion for fashion, media and design
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail with good administrative and IT skills (Gmail, Word, Powerpoint)
- An experienced social media user, in particular Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Previous experience in a similar position either client or agency side preferred.
- Pro-active, bright, enthusiastic and flexible
- Keen interest in the fashion and media industry
Please apply with a cover note and a CV to email@example.com